Dear Art lover, it is great to see you being interested in UNLIMITED EDITION!
Please find below more details on how to becoming the happy holder of your own unique UNLIMITED EDITION artwork.
Completing purchase & contact details
- To start buying your own edition of UNLIMITED EDITION, please go to the homepage and click the BUY NOW button. Please note that if anybody else is already in the process of buying an edition, you will have to wait your turn before being able to start.
- You have 8:00 minutes to complete your transaction. After this, the buying process will be automatically ended and the Edition will be released back; it means you will have to start the process again without any guarantee that the Edition you have previously started buying will still be available. So don’t dawdle, but be quick ;)
- Once you click on the BUY NOW button, please follow the instructions and enter information requested to proceed with your purchase. Click the next button when ready.
- Complete the form, including credit or debit card information, then click “submit” button.
- Once you have submitted the form, and the payment is validated, a page will confirm the transaction and you will recieve a confirmation via email.
- Any errors in processing the form will appear on the page.
- For each purchase you make with us, we will send you an email confirming your purchase including invoice & shippping details, order number, edition number and the amount charged (for example if you bought UNLIMITED EDITION no 100, you will have been charged £100.00 and receive an invoice for £100.00).
- There are no other costs or charges with us than those mentioned above . However, please double check with your bank, and with customs especially if you buy from abroad, as charges might apply on top of ours.
- If you don’t receive your buying confirmation by email within 24 hours from buying your UNLIMITED EDITION, please first check your email junk folder and spam filters; then email us at [email protected]
Delivery, Warranty & Art Lovers’ After Sales Service
- Your unique UNLIMITED EDITION will be sent to you by recorded delivery. It will leave us no later than 7 days after you have placed your order on-line.
- We have selected packaging ensuring the adequate protection of your UNLIMITED EDITION artwork during its transport and delivery.
- We take very seriously our customers and selling art on-line. If you have any enquiry about buying with us, or your purchase or delivery, please contact us at [email protected]. Please include your contact details in all corresposndance.
- In case of any damage to your UNLIMITED EDITION artwork whilst in transit, please mention it to the carrier, take a picture of the parcel if possible and send to us stating your order reference number. We will replace your artwork for free and explain how to organise the free return of the damaged artwork.
- In situations other than a damaged delivery, please note you can contact us within 48 hours of receipt of your UNLIMITED EDITION to request a return within 7 days of your merchandise-delivery date.
- You must take reasonable care of the artworks you send to us. An item may only be returned if it is in the exact condition in which it was delivered (if it is damaged, follow the steps above);
- Please ensure you add on paper your full details and the reference of your order;
- Ship your return package using a traceable shipping method, which needs to be provided to us. We may not be responsible for undelivered returns. Buyer pays the return postage.
- Our return address is:
JAK BOX, 12-13 Pratt Mews, London NW1 0AD
- You will be refunded to your original source of payment within 7-10 business days of your UNLIMITED EDITION return. The amount you will receive will be the same as paid for your UNLIMITED EDITION
Security & Privacy
- Feast Creative Ltd ('we') acts on behalf of UNLIMITED EDITION for online data collection, payments and sales support.
- We provide a secure online checkout that follows industry standards, including SSL encryption, for online processing of card orders.
- We uses the Stripe system for the online processing of credit & debit cards. Terms, Conditions & Privacy Policies plus further information can be viewed on the Stripe website: stripe.com/gb
- We does not keep a record of credit card numbers.
- We will not share your information with any third party without your permission (except for sales information required by our online payment system - see above).